I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, March 29, 2004

New style google?

I was just looking around the web, trying to catch up a little with how things are, and it appeared to me that Google looked different. What's changed? Didn't they used to have tabs?

Ahhh.. Ok. Yes they did. Now they don't. Supposedly, not having the tabs releases "screen real estate". I didn't know it made a difference - you've still got to have the page open, there's nothing else on the screen, therefore who cares! I thought it had happened a long time ago and I just hadn't noticed. Not so - the change occurred today. That's me - on the ball!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home