I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, March 22, 2004

Family update:

IF you've read this page for a while, you'll know my Grandmother was in hospital recently after a rather awful fall. I should now say that she's doing much better and seems to be on the home straight. I only bring this up because the thought was brought to the forefront of my mind today. Another calamity - my grandfather is now in hospital for heart failure. Planets aligning, divine influence or whatever the force, something has made this happen on the day that I'm about to 'go' on holiday for the next three days. There I will be. Doting grandson?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home