I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, December 05, 2003

Tip...........

This is not a good idea if you're going to be working the following morning especially when one has to get up as early as I do. My new colleague and friend Neile (a woman) has shown herself to not quite understand this idea. Last night she was in one of our new gay bars berating the clientele and generally making a fool of herself. I love it when people are kind of risky like that when we're out. I really don't like it when they're drunk when we're out. That means I have to be responsible and watch out for/over them, ruining my night. Guess what: she got shit faced drunk. This morning (she rolled in at 10:30. Nice one!) I asked her how she had coped. Her bathroom sink was blocked this morning with her sick; she'd had to clean in out before coming to work. If she weren't staying in a hotel room during the week then she could have just left it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home