I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, December 05, 2003

I love doing the London Marathon










...SHAME I'M NOT GOING TO GET TO DO IT!

I'd been so looking forward to doing that. The marathon was going to be my pet challenge to get me through the next part of this year - something that was going to be like a bolster onto my psychology making me want to work. I've been looking at gyms (as I've said before) and a large part of the point of joining one would have been because I wanted to be able to get really fit for the marathon. Now I just feel vain when I say I 'need' to tone up or increase my muscle mass. I like to have something to reach for, something to beat. Running is never the most exciting activity at the best of times, but without having something to look forward to, to be able to say "I did that", what fun there is in running is rather decreased. Ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home