I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, December 12, 2003

is THAT the time

I was having a few minutes power nap (read that phrase again slowly.. then assess how gay it sounds to you... email me the result) before going out clubbing last night. I got to sleep at about 7:30 in order to be back out drinking by nine. I messed around trying to programmed my radio to wake me in time; it normally wakes me with a deafening blast of noise each morning. Unfortunately I seemed to have messed up somewhere and so didn't wake up in time; instead I woke at eleven in a panic. What could I do about it then? Nothing could be done, so I phoned the friends I was meant to have met at nine and wimpered down the phone. I don't think I wimpered very well as I was still half asleep, but it worked: they still like me.
On the flip side of not having gone out last night is the fact that I feel amazing today. It's great what a good night's sleep will do for you. Also, P phoned me to say that the dj was dreadful anyway, so I didn't miss much. Yah! I'm so glad their evening was dreadful too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home