I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Dowdy looking ass

I'm running along on the machine and I sweat like a pig since I'm going at 12kph which is relatively fast even if you don't consider the fact that there's a constantly changing incline on the machine. I'm using the bikes to warm up, doing some leg weights, arm weights etc. Througout this some guy is checking me out. I'm liking this more than anything because I'm wearing what must be the most old and raggedy looking clothes that have ever graced a gym. Now since I'm no heffer anyway the look isn't completely dreadful, but I wouldn't check myself out! Thanks though man, like the thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home