I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

out and open

saw two very cute boys in the store today - holding hands and wandering around together. I really liked seeing that because it gives a sense of normalcy regarding the fact that their sexuality doesn't cause a problem. They were like any other couple. There are so many girl-boy couples who walk around hand in hand kissing that it was a refreshing change to see something different. Plus, they weren't doing anything odd, out of the ordinary, attention-seeking which made me love them even more - they were there and together and that was that. I wanted to go up to them and say how much I agreed with the fact that they were together and not afraid and a beautiful couple, but didn't. That would have seemed odd. Whereas thinking about it this much and writing about it doesn't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home