I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, September 12, 2003

Johnny Cash dies

I feel bad because I hardly know who he is, and don't think I've ever even heard one of his songs.
MTV article about the man and his life.
update: So now I do know who he is and I've heard some of his songs, it does seem rather sad he's died. What's most telling and in a way wonderful about this tale is how he has died so recently following the passing of his wife. My mother works in a hospital, often with elderly people, and she's told me how over the years it's obvious that the heath of one clearly is related to the health of the other. The couples she treats one half of are living quite literally for one another. It's beautiful and terribly sad how the death of one will lead to a clear deterioration in the condition of the other - regardless of whether they've been taking care of each other or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home