I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Mind games

I was telling Rebecca about how whenever Richie and I are together the atmosphere always feels dangerous, as though we're on the edge of something. We have fun when with other people, but when alone, we argue a little to much, he appears strained and wary. I didn't like that and commented about it. She said that there was a reason for that - that there was something behind it. I don't know what to think as there are only two real reasons. I dont' think I have to spell them out here, but my problem is that she wouldn't spell them out at all, she knew which one it was, and wasn't telling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home