I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

9/11

Regrets to all those affected. One listens to the news and feels a welling of sorry for those victims and their families when the attacks are mentioned - the pain at the constant reliving of events, the loss of loved ones. At the same time I feel sad that we don't know as much about all the thousands of other people suffering around the world at this very moment. Thousands die each day from preventable causes and we don't recognise it, acknowledge it or memorialise it. For this too, I pray - in whatever what that may be, I pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home