I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Sunday, running, weights

Our store opened on Thursday - big hassle, major problems like tills crashing and people not knowing what to do. In the complex where the store is, there are like 50 other stores, all opening on the same day. It wasn't until Sunday that I was able to go around any of them to have a look for myself, as it had been a building site right up until the night before. In the long run WHEN you see the stuff doesn't matter, but I was still eager. And yah for me, we have a Nike store finally in Birmingham. It was like we were being spurned until now, but finally we have equipment. I bought, of course, the most wonderful thing: wrist weights. Now the thing with me is that I do a lot of running, but have almost no upper body strength. If someone needs a box to be moved around our store room, I am NOT the person to call! To remedy this deep failure in my personality (!) I bought these little beauties. They weigh 1lb each so aren't really heavy, but do help to do that little bit of toning. I've only used them three times, but enjoyed them each time. They're light, and you can ignore them once they're on, they don't keep sweat badly, they're just 'there'. You put your thumb through the hole, (the picture shows the right hand one) and then wrap the rest around your wrist. Attach with the velcro. Superb piece of equipment, simple and well executed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home