I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, May 03, 2004

Most inventive duct-tape suit. Cool or Loser?

duct-tape suit attempt for college scholarship"Randel Metzinger prides himself on being different.

Randel Metzinger wears a pink duct tape suit that he made for his school prom.
"Even at school, I try not to have myself classified as anything,'' Randel said. "That just makes me stand out of the crowd and be my own person.''
Randel certainly stood out of the crowd at the Pine Forest High School prom. It's hard not to stand out when you're wearing a hot pink suit emblazoned with black flames at the sleeves and cuffs.
It also helps if that suit happens to be made of duct tape."

You'd have thought he'd have cut the suit up a bit first - it's not he most flattering cut you've ever seen. Interesting though... I think the phrase 'prides himself' is rather symbolic here - it would be some Pride event that he'd have to visit to look normal whilst wearing that oufit.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home