I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Talk to Me!

I love this idea! Sit around in random spots within the city and just talk to people. Or be talked at by people, but that can be interesting too! These guys sound amazing, though the whole concept makes me feel exhausted. What do they do when they want to go out, have a shower and feel clean or just take a break? Thanks Spriteboy
link

His page, btw, has the most hilarious post ever. Read it
"So, on my way to work the other yesterday, I was heading around the corner on 58th street and bumped into this guy standing out front of Duane Reade. It actually seemed like he'd walked into me, but I was in a good mood cuz I'd just TALKED TO THEM, so I stopped to make sure he was ok. He bent down and picked something off the ground, something glass, and looked me square in the eye:

"Man, you just broke my glasses."

the last line is what's classic. Love the ending; won't spoil it here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home