I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Flaggin today?

I got in last night/ this morning at 4:15 or so after taking a taxi home from the club Nice change as it was SHIT cold last night and I don't wear that much whilst out - if you know what I mean.
Talking to Alaina today and getting feedback of astonishement (perhaps too strong a word) concerning the use of these boys i had a look here just to get some more background. I don't know that much about Poppers other than they're not the BEST thing for you, and that they're kind of unregulated, and that they're not sold out in the open all that much (nudge nudge wink wink). So that's not all that much really. Drugs - not my strong point of knowledge, but that's (I suppose) because I don't do them. Damn me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home