I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Time zone trouble

My brain thinks it's 6:30 AM, whilst my watch says it's 12:30PM, my mind is on a time zone of a continent I'm not even near.
I feel like I need some artificial enhancement to bring my brain back to GMT and closer to the three parties I'm supposed to be participating in this afternoon.

I took two pills to knock me out last night, in a vain attempt to get to sleep. And whilst I listened to NPR, being sent via my wireless connection two floors away, via the internet, via a Seattle Public Radio station I thought:

WTF?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home