I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Bad feeling...

So i just got home at five minutes before eight oclock in the morning to walk down my corridor in my hall and gasp at how loud someone's music is playing.  I couldn't work out why it would be so loud. I turn down my hallway to find that it's actually coming from behind MY door and is from MY room. AArgh! It's SO loud i'm worried it's damaging my radio, it's rattling my door and was shaking the floor of the room above me - turns out it's woken up just about everyone on my side of the building.  It woke a girl two floors away from me - she looked pissed. Oops!