I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, January 11, 2004

I'm now on Friendster

Join me by putting my email into their searchbox:
p_toolanATDON'TSPAMhotmail.com

I've been hearing about Friendster for an absolute age, but largely ignored the buzz since none of my friends have really been interested or had any need of it - if we've needed to get in touch, we'd see each other the next day. Now however, with everyone spread around the country for their University courses, the need to keep linked up is stronger. Also, through this blog I've come into contact with some interesting people, whos friends it would also be interesting to know about! Anyway, have a look at friendster, and say hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home