I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

talking about boys

I don't know now whether I was right to be so explicit about my thoughts concerning re about Richie. Richie and I work in the same store and we get along like a steam train struggling uphill; we both know we're supposed to be going in the same direction but seem to intentionally make things difficult for one another. In a way I feel bad revealing the issue in the open but at the same time rather liberated by the fact that whoever wants to can read this crap. Don't get me wrong - to be honest, there's nothing there between us. There's been nothing said, there's been no hinting, but there've been thoughts on my side, in my head, from my ego.
I was talking to him about myself LAST Monday night when we were all a little bit tipy, sitting on his couch just talking. There's me not wanting to give away too much - too much would be if I alienated him by being too forward or too obvious or implying too much that I think I'm better than his current boyfriend. I'm sitting there thinking these things as he looms over me with his long arms propped on the sofa, and all I can think about is a) his beautiful and surprisingly sparse chest hair and b) not sloshing my red wine all over his carpet.
I want to walk up to him, run my hands over his chest, grap his crotch and forcefully kiss him. But that's not going to happen, as it's all too reserved and dainty.
Fuck that - when's the action going to start?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home