I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, September 22, 2003

Discovery Channel to broadcast video of shark biting man

A behavioural scientist who thought that he could prevent himself being attacked by sharks through yoga inspired breathing techniques has had a chunk torn out of his leg during a filmed experiment in the Bahamas. In the event, which the Discovery Channel will be televising, he stood in the water attempting to fool the sharks into thinking he was another predator rather than prey. However, when a parasitical fish swam between his legs looking for shelter, his calf became the target of the razor sharp bull shark's teeth.
He spent six weeks in hospital after being flown to Florida for treatment.
"On my way to the hospital I started to get cold, and I felt disconnected to what had happened to me. Then I found some form of peace and acceptance that I may die."


Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home