I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Funny Business

Just spent half an hour trying to get my dad’s contacts in. He’s never had contacts before and is RUBBISH at getting them in his eyes. He'd try and flip them around so as to put them in his eyes, but manage to fold them on his finger again. Then he'd drop in on the table and have to wash it in solution again after which he'd peer at his fingers as though there was something wrong with them; being longsighted he can't actually see what he's doing close up. He's useless at it and it takes ages. But it's also very funny. I couldn’t stop laughing at him – somehow he didn’t seem to think it was funny. I wonder why that was?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home