I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Just ran home from work

And staggered through the house to lay down on the grass out back. I could hear all the birds around me twittering away, alighting on branches of the trees around, and then the whirr of their wings as they took off again. The speed of their flight is amazing - they just flit about like there's nothing to it, no energy needed.
As I lay there I could see the steam rising from my t-shirt. It's not a very cold day, but I could still see the whisps of water vapour disappearing upwards. It's wonderful sitting on the grass, feeling your head swim from the rush of blood due to the running, listening to the sounds of nature in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home