I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, August 25, 2003

Team building

Following on from the tradition of the last week, this morning we had another team building exercise. To my surprise I was the one picked by my team of about six people to represent us. I was then coerced into eating as many smarties (like small M&M's without the nut) as possible in three minutes. With chopsticks.
I know it's not original and I know it's not grown up, but it was genuinely FUN! I didn't expect to enjoy eating what turned out to be 50 of these little things first thing in the morning, but with another 45 people cheering around the table holding six of us all struggling with the blighters, it was a bit of a rush! I don't know what it would have been like to view the scene, but there I was, in the middle of a half stocked bookstore with piles and piles of boxes around me, at a table, eating little squashed globes of chocolate, with chopsticks. The people around the table got so involved, laughing at us dumplings scratching around on plates trying to get these things into our mouths, counting how many we'd each actually achieved.
great fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home