I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

blogblogblogblogblog

Via some roundabout route that I can't even remember and my IE history will no doubt have completely mashed up, I cam across Geekslut today. I know it was from a site that lists posts by gay (etc) bloggers. Anyway, I don't know about you, but I hate reading just the very latest post by a person; I like a bit of background. So once this page loads up I scroll right down to the bottom of the page and read some of the stuff he's written.
And my GOD it's a different life. In a way what he writes about i.e. here makes me appalled, but at the same time there's a vague fascination with this other world. The promiscuous and carefree life of not always thinking 'how will this reflect on me' is so alien.
But I love reading about it!
Look at the site just to the style and to see how some people view things (much like bathhouseblues. It's funny, I walk past a 'sauna' almost every day - there's one just near my work - and I don't really think about it. I don't really think about it deliberately. In a way the idea puts me off, the thought that one is so desperate for a fuck that you've got to go to a random room where all the other guys are looking for the same thing, but also (as above) fascinates me!

GeekSlut.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home